Monday, November 9, 2009

Things Not Working In Your Life? Find Out Why!

Things not working in your life, find out why

We are going to talk about things not working in our lives.  How do we change these?
If we are not happy with the way our lives are going the secret is, yes,
to change it.  That's right, we have to change it.  If you do not change
it you will be exactly where you are right now.  Ten years from now you
will not have moved one inch.  One of the reasons why this is so is
because so many of us major on minor things.  I can just hear you say,
hey, I have to pay my bills, feed myself, etc.  These are minor things
and as such should be dealt with and then you move on.

The question you have to ask yourself is "What do I want?"  The clearer you get this
into your mind the more it will empower you, physically, mentally and
financially.  Secondly, you have to take action.  You know the best laid
plans in the world will remain just that.  The best laid plans.  You
have to take action and by taking action you will make things happen.
This where a lot of people come unstuck.  I often hear things like I do
not know what to do.  Where do I start?  What if it doesn't work?  Well
if it doesn't work at least you've got an education.  You now know what
doesn't work.

Get the full story in this free E-Book from Motivational Radio

http://motivational-radio.com/members/change.zip