Friday, October 9, 2009

Business Mentor

My name is Dr. Raymond Jewell, I am an economic advisor, and have been
advising clients and people like you for thirty years in achieving
their financial freedom. I will do the same for you! Our program is
designed to guide you to success and all you have to bring to the
table is your desire. Yes, desire! if you have ever read the book
"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill, you will know that the magic
word in his book was desire.


I will personally sponsor you into our program as long as you have a
burning desire to add additional monthly income to your life. I will
sponsor and teach you how to grow substantial income, and put you in a
position that will enable you to grow your business to incredible
heights. All I ask is that you follow what you are taught. Let's clear
something up right now, this is not sales! I am looking for people who
can teach others...


When you learn what I will teach you, one on one, you will see the
magic of running a home business. The problem is that most people
don't understand how to do this. "I am putting my reputation on the
line." I will teach you how to create a solid income stream that will
be lasting.


As the old saying goes "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day,
teach a man to fish and he will eat for ever." I will teach you how to
fish...

http://businessmentorsystems.com