Friday, October 23, 2009

Why Should You Start a Jewelry Business?

How to Start a Jewelry Business

After returning last night from another successful jewelry party, it became clearer to me what starting a jewelry business really means. It is great to gather with people, show off my exclusive line of jewelry, and hear the voices of excitement concerning the latest jewelry designs that are coming. The people that I come in contact with are seeing jewelry as a great way to accent their wardrobes, but more importantly, it is a business that literally anyone can develop.

A jewelry business is much more than selling jewelry. I know that the word selling brings thoughts of failing right off the bat. Let me tell you one simple thing. It is not about selling. It is not about trying to convince people to buy jewelry. It is not about you trying to struggle to make money from a home business.

A jewelry business is really all about having fun. Honestly, the people that I meet are incredibly fun, and most have an interest in improving their lives. Is that not what a home business is really all about? Learning to live your life differently than everyone else?

I would not trade my life today for any amount of money. Since I began my jewelry business, I have met interesting people, have travelled all over the country, and have learned to live life each day, fuller and richer than the day before. Seldom a day goes by without having a phone call from someone concerning either purchasing jewelry, or starting their own lucrative home jewelry business.

I know that this can work for you, if you have the right guidance. I am prepared to mentor you in that art and science so that you too, may improve the quality and substance of your life!

View the sites below, and fill in my forms if you have that burning desire to improve your life. I can help!
_________________
Debbie Hamilton-Professional Jewelry Consultant and Mentor
The Jewelry Business
Contact Me Here