Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Financial Seminar Series

Have you lost money over the last decade to the financial system?

Statistics show that most people are losing between 10%-20% or more of their gross income or revenue to financial inefficiencies and they don't know it. If you would like to recover these lost dollars and put them to growth then I encourage you to sign up for my FREE "Wealth Recovery" financial seminars.

I would like to personally invite you to attend the free financial seminar session which will take place on:

Sat, Oct 10, 2009 10:00AM-11:30AM EDT

Registration is totally free, and you will receive an email notification a few days in advance of the session.

I look forward to providing anyone with an interest to attend these financial seminar presentations. I know that you will walk away with renewed interest in recovering your own lost wealth.

My goal in all of this is bringing my message of positive plans of action, to over 1 million people in the next few years. I am on a mission to tell people that they no longer have to stay in a state of hazy mystery concerning their personal finances.

I will be speaking on, and showing you in the web conference room, exactly how I put together economic models, that can forecast your future in the financial world. This has been my business for over 30 years, and I have been fortunate in the fact that I have assisted people from around the world in dealing more positively and effectively with their finances.

Go, and register now, before you forget. You will find the registration form on the bottom of this article. I look forward to seeing you and your friends, on this important and life changing financial seminar!
_________________
Dr. Raymond Jewell-Senior Economist
Money Talks
Financial Freedom Radio
The Card Business

Dr. Raymond Jewell-Senior Economist